Feb/March recap

Got out to Arch rock before the rain set in. Micah and I spent a day on Gripper, New Dimension (first pitch) and the UGSG wall. I think it gave me a sense of where I am (mid-5.10 climber) and where we need to be for A-Man. I arrived late the day before, mini-traxed on New Dimensions (thanks to whoever had the fixed lines up!).

In case folks are wondering - the first pitch of New Dimensions is a great 5.10, and can be set up easily for TR (or mini-trax). There's a ledge you can walk out on.


Tough guys.

Looking up at the maw on Gripper. This is the classic 5.10 Yos is not 5.10 gym. 

I need more days like this. Just lots of fun 5.10 climbing. 

USGS is also a great spot. Rather than walk around, I jugged up the mini-trax line, set up the TR for both of us. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

North Buttress of Middle Cathedral Rock

Bridal Veil - Groom's Variation - Retro Trip Report